The next conference of the Polish User Group Db2 (PDUG) will be in less than 2 weeks.
For those who have not decide yet to participate, we would like to present some facts about our upcoming conference, which can help you make a decision to participate in our conference in Wroclaw on 20-21/09/2018.
- Training presented by Tony Andrews / ThemisINC on the first day of the conference.
After the full day class you will be able to code/tune even very complex SQL. This education at PDUG, thank to cooperation with IDUG.org, is FREE of charge
This training is worth having in your CV!
- On the next day of the conference, we have another strong position for you. On track z / OS two gentlemen Steen Rasmussen from CA Technologies and Bart Steegmans from IBM will continue the performance topics with an emphasis on version Db2 12, and Maureen Townsend – director of the Db2 for z/OS development organization will talk about upcoming and exciting new features next Function Levels for Db2 12
- For those of you who have chosen Db2 LUW track we have presentations from both Toronto and our Krakow IBM Lab.You can find the full agenda here
- Another strong point of our conferences is the chance to expand professional contacts. During sessions / breaks, you can talk to your colleagues about problems and brag about achievements you have made. If the solution that you used in your application arouses interest, then you can submit your abstract here for the next conference in the spring of 2019.
- Like every conference, vouchers for Db2 certifications are on high demand. This time we have a few for the raffle – we wish good luck to the participants ;-)If for some reason you can not be on 2 days, then come to one chosen day. It’s definitely worth being there. Register today.