A bit of information about the coming Polish Db2 Users Group conference!
Date and venue
16th PDUG conference will take place on 20-21 May in Warsaw
Call for speakers
We would like cordially invite all our PDUG members and friends to prepare and presents Db2 topics at the coming conference. Besides Db2 z/OS and LUW tracks, on request of developers, we would like to open the developer track. Feel free to forward this email to any of your colleagues, who may be interested in knowledge sharing. Normally presentations last 1h, but if you have a longer or shorter topic, we will accommodate.
- Presenters are exempt from membership fees for the current year.
- The best user presentations will receive prizes in the form of Samsung Tablets. The best presenters will be selected with the help of surveys completed by participants.
The most desired and awaited topics can touch the following areas:
- Migrations to new db2 versions
- Performance and optimization of SQL queries
- User experiences for db2 as a platform for new business functionalities
- Conversion/migrations from other DBMS to Db2
- Using Db2 as analytics and data warehouse DBMS
- Newest functionalities in Db2 like: Machine Learning, REST API, etc.
- Usage Tool examples o
- Daily work examples, if you managed to achieve something (or not), kindly share this
- knowledge with others
- hands-on lab, demo
- Using new versions functions
- SQL PL use example
- Automations of DBA work and used tools
- Other related to Db2
Presenting at PDUG is a win/win for all. For you, as you build your market value, for your employer, who you represent and for listening to people who can learn. In last year we have nominated all our speakers for IBM Champion award, and we are proud to have so many IBM Champions among us. We strongly encourage you to follow them.
We wait for your submission by 31 March 2020 using the above form or email to email@example.com with topic / abstract.
More informations about conference soon.. In mailings and our social media
Short reminder, according to statut stowarzyszenia, each PDUG member needs to pay yearly membership fee 100 PLN for 2020. (does not apply to 1st time attendees)
Persons who are not yet members, we invite to fill membership form
Bank account for membership fees
CAUTION, account has changed !:
94 1050 1025 1000 0090 8064 0205.
With name/surname and year
RODO / GDPR
Your data is secure with us, if you want to remove / modify, please send us email
– See you in Warsaw. PDUG board