Date and venue
14th PDUG conference will take place 23-24 May 2019 in Warsaw Millenium Plaza, al. Jerozolimskie 123A
Call for speakers
We would like to cordially invite all our PDUG members and friends to prepare and presents Db2 topics at coming conference. Besides Db2 z/OS and LUW tracks, on request of Db2i users, we would like to open Db2i track / iSeries / AS400. Feel free to forward this email to any of your colleagues, who may be interested in sharing his/her knowladge. Typically presentations last 1h, but if you have longer or shorter topic, we will accommodate.
The most desired and awaited topics can touch following areas:
- Migrations to new db2 versions
- Performance and optimisation of SQL queries
- User experiences for db2 as a platform for new business functionalities
- Conversion / migrations from other DBMS to Db2
- Using Db2 as analytics and datawarehouse DBMS
- Newest functionalities in Db2 like: Machine Learning, REST API etc.
- Tools Usage
- Daily work examples, if you managed to achieved something (or not) , kindly share this knowledge with others
- hands-on lab, demo
- Using new versions/functions
- SQL PL use example
- Automations of DBA work and used tools
- Other related to Db2
Presenting at PDUG is a win/win for all.. For you as you build your market value, for your employer, who you represent and for listening people who can learn. In last year we have nominated all our speakers for IBM Champion award, and we are proud to have so many IBM Champions among us. We strongly encourage you to follow them.
We wait for your submission by 24 April using above form or email to email@example.com with topic / abstract.